Seed and early-stage technology investor
Flybridge is a seed and early-stage venture capital firm with offices in Boston and New York City. With approximately $700 million under management across five funds and three pre-seed funds, we have invested in more than 120 companies such as MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB), Crashlytics (acq TWTR), Firebase (acq GOOG), BetterCloud, BitSight, Bowery Farming, Chief, Codecademy, NS1, and Splice. The firm is led by a team with decades of experience building billion dollar companies as investors and entrepreneurs.
Investment Focus / Criteria:
- Seed and early-stage capital
- Software and next generation hardware markets
- Strong teams
- Massive market opportunities
- Novel IP
- Capital efficient
Why Choose Flybridge?
- We provide the support entrepreneurs need, when they need it, serving as committed and helpful board members.
- We provide value to companies through meaningful connections, resources and mentorship.
- We provide life-cycle support, from inception to exit.
- We have a network of value-added advisors and a vast network of relationships with customers and partners.
- We have a history of success as both investors and entrepreneurs.
Anti Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Policy
We are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment in which no member of our startup community is, on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, nationality, or gender identity, discriminated against or ostracized. We have zero tolerance for any form of sexual harassment, unwelcome conduct or gender based harassment.