Seed and early-stage technology investor
Flybridge is a seed and early-stage venture capital firm with offices in Boston and New York City whose mission is to partner with talented entrepreneurs to build exceptional and valuable technology companies. With $625 million under management across four funds, we have invested more than 80 companies and are led by a team with more than a century of combined experience as investors and entrepreneurs.
Investment Focus / Criteria:
- Seed and early-stage capital
- Software and next generation hardware markets
- Strong teams
- Massive market opportunities
- Novel IP
- Capital efficient
Why Choose Flybridge?
- We provide the support entrepreneurs need, when they need it, serving as committed and helpful board members.
- We provide value to companies through meaningful connections, resources and mentorship.
- We provide life-cycle support, from inception to exit.
- We have a network of value-added advisors and a vast network of relationships with customers and partners.
- We have a history of success as both investors and entrepreneurs.