Seed and early-stage technology investor
Flybridge is a seed and early-stage venture capital firm with offices in Boston and New York City whose mission is to partner with talented entrepreneurs to build exceptional and valuable technology companies. With $625 million under management across four funds, we have invested in more than 100+ companies and are led by a team with more than a century of combined experience as investors and entrepreneurs.
Investment Focus / Criteria:
- Seed and early-stage capital
- Software and next generation hardware markets
- Strong teams
- Massive market opportunities
- Novel IP
- Capital efficient
Why Choose Flybridge?
- We provide the support entrepreneurs need, when they need it, serving as committed and helpful board members.
- We provide value to companies through meaningful connections, resources and mentorship.
- We provide life-cycle support, from inception to exit.
- We have a network of value-added advisors and a vast network of relationships with customers and partners.
- We have a history of success as both investors and entrepreneurs.
Anti Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Policy
We are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment in which no member of our startup community is, on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, nationality, or gender identity, discriminated against or ostracized. We have zero tolerance for any form of sexual harassment, unwelcome conduct or gender based harassment.