Kate Castle, Vice President of Marketing
Kate is the Vice President of Marketing at the firm where she is responsible for all marketing initiatives including strategy, positioning, communications, events and public relations. She also plays an active role in providing marketing support and resources to the firm's portfolio companies. Prior to joining Flybridge, Kate workd at Battery Ventures, Cisco Systems , Sangate Systems and Porter Novelli. She also served as a volunteer with the United States Peace Corps teaching English as a Second language at a high school in Gabon, Africa.
Kate currently sits on the board of the MIT Enterprise Forum Cambridge and serves as a mentor to TechStars Boston.
She holds a BA in Anthropology from Wheaton College in Norton, MA where she graduated cum laude and was a Wheaton Fellow.
- On Kate's bucket list: learn to Scuba dive, spend a year traveling the world, and work on a political campaign
- Kate's favorite non-business books are The Power of One and The Art of Racing in the Rain
- When Kate was a kid, she wanted to be a photographer
- First thing Kate reads every morning is her email
- If Kate weren’t in marketing, she'd be a travel writer
For a more detailed bio, please click here.