Caitlin Strandberg, Associate
Ad tech, digital media, fin tech, and consumer Internet
Caitlin is an associate at Flybridge Capital Partners whose investment interests and experience broadly cover companies and technologies across the information technology sector including ad tech, digital media, fin tech, and consumer internet.
Caitlin joined the firm in August 2012 from LearnVest, a personal finance start-up in NYC, where she served as Director of Business Development. Previously, she was the Associate Director of Business Development at Behance, a platform for showcasing and discovering creative work online. Caitlin was also the President and Co-founder of Slope Media Group, a student-run media organization based out of Cornell University that includes internet radio, internet television and a digital magazine.
Caitlin holds a BA in History from Cornell University with a minor in Science and Technology Studies.
- On Caitlin's bucket list: she'd love to live on a boat for an extended period of time - fishing, kiteboarding, drifting, swimming, sunburning, etc.
- Caitlin's favorite non-business book is an even tie between "I Dreamed of Africa" Kuki Gallman & "The Rum Diary" Hunter S. Thompson
- When she was a kid, she wanted to be a professional basketball player in the WNBA and tour with her band in the off-season. She also wanted to be a Looney Tune
- First thing Caitlin reads every morning is instagram feed (@strandby) . . . she can't read text until she's finished an iced-coffee
- If she weren’t a VC, she’d be an entrepreneur
For a more detailed bio, please click here.